I’m here to help you not lose your effing mind, mama. I know the house is always a mess and you feel like you are too, but that’s not how it has to be – you’re meant to bloom, not for gloom.
Your peace and joy are necessary for that happy, healthy home you want. Your kids need to see you shining and thriving and flourishing and blooming. This is the example you are setting for them to follow, let’s make it one to be proud of!
My Recent Tips and Topics
- I Don’t Care What Your Pastor Says – You ARE Enough.THESE ARE THE SHOW NOTES (PLUS A FEW EXTRA THOUGHTS) FOR EPISODE 51 OF THE MEANT THE BLOOM PODCAST. Jesus said you are enough. Let’s talk about that. I’ve been hearing this message increasingly often: the one that Christian leadersContinue reading “I Don’t Care What Your Pastor Says – You ARE Enough.”
- How To Have The Worst Week Ever – On Purpose.SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE 50 OF THE MEANT TO BLOOM PODCAST **NOTE: I’m an imperfect human and I just deleted this whole post by accident, like erased the content and don’t know how to get it back. So, here’s takeContinue reading “How To Have The Worst Week Ever – On Purpose.”
- Why You Need To Express Your Expectations.Do you ever feel like you’re just : Failing miserably at everything you’re supposed to do? Letting your husband down and ruining your children? Feel like you’re just not meeting up to the expectations? But where do those expectations comeContinue reading “Why You Need To Express Your Expectations.”
Your first step to the life you want is right here:
My signature guided workbook will teach you how to do the work yourself to practice proactive mental wellness at home. Mindset is the key to maintaining a positive attitude while juggling every ball motherhood throws at you.
A little of what’s inside this guide:
- Gaining a growth mindset
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- Creating effective affirmations
- Finding quiet moments daily
- How to do the bare minimum
- and so so much more!
“I can’t wait!”