I’m here to help you not lose your effing mind.
I know the house is always a mess and you feel like you are too, but that’s not how it has to be.
I’m here to share the tools necessary for that happy, healthy home you want. Your kids need to see you shining and thriving and flourishing and blooming.
- 28: How to Set Yourself up For Success as a Slay at Home MomFirst off, let’s not confuse motherhood with house management. Managing the home is not exclusive to motherhood and vice versa, but most of us slay at home mamas do have that responsibility if running the whole home. As moms, weContinue reading “28: How to Set Yourself up For Success as a Slay at Home Mom”
- 27: Overcoming the Fear of Moving Forward – Getting Comfortable with Growth and Success ￼I’ve been on this journey of spiritual, personal growth for a few years now. I’ve overcome mental illness, learned to live happily, and have made so much progress in how to keep house and home make in that time, butContinue reading “27: Overcoming the Fear of Moving Forward – Getting Comfortable with Growth and Success ￼”
- 26: Controlling Your Mommy-Rage and Responding to Your Kids Respectfully with Elizabeth Andreyevskiy“If you’ve snapped at your kids, it’s not because you’re a bad mom… it’s just because you’re struggling and you need a little extra support.. at the end of the day, I want you to say to yourself ‘I’m a good mom, who had a bad day.'” – Elizabeth.
28: Setting Yourself Up For Success as a SAHM – I Get To
What people think about I Get To:
Your first step to the life you want is right here:
My signature guided workbook will teach you how to do the work yourself to practice proactive mental wellness at home. Mindset is the key to maintaining a positive attitude while juggling every ball motherhood throws at you.
A little of what’s inside this guide:
- Gaining a growth mindset
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- Creating effective affirmations
- Finding quiet moments daily
- How to do the bare minimum
- and so so much more!
“I can’t wait!”
Read the Blog, too!
My most popular posts:
“What’s for dinner?” “I don’t know, what do you want for dinner?” “I don’t know, what are my options?” “Whatever you want, just tell me.” “Spaghetti?” “We don’t have any noodles…” “Chicken.” “What kind of chicken?” “I don’t know, chicken fettuccine?” “Still don’t have any noodles.” “Baked chicken then.” “It’ll take too long to bake,Continue reading “How to Create Your Own Rotating Meal Plan”
I hated cleaning most of my life, you can ask my mom. I gave her such a hard time when it was time for chores, I always had a headache. At the time, I didn’t understand why I got headaches so conveniently when asked to sweep the kitchen. My mom always thought I wasContinue reading “3 Easy Steps to Stop Hating Housework”
Are you on the verge of mommy burnout? If you’re not enjoying your role as a mom, you’re probably about to burnout, if you haven’t already. The simple truth is that motherhood is meant to be fun and beautiful with some light sprinkling of stress and irritation. If your motherhood looks more like exhaustion, angerContinue reading “What To Do When You Can’t Get A Moment Alone – Mama Needs a Break”
Because someone, somewhere, needs to hear this right now: You are enough. Your baby loves you. Your body has done amazing things. You are not alone. I’ve breastfed 3 babies, or tried to…. and I’ve had totally different experiences with all of them. Your worth is not in how much milk you can produce. YouContinue reading “Everything I Know About Breastfeeding”
Every day we make thousands of decisions, from what to have for breakfast, to where to send our children to school. Some decisions we don’t even realize we are making, and some take a lot of meditation, thought and prayer. How often do we stop to think WHERE our decisions are coming from? Are weContinue reading “Are you making fear based decisions?”
I’d like to introduce you to my boys. These guys fill my life with joy, and cause a lot of stress doing so. I’m so grateful to be their momma! Desmond is 2 and a half years old now and Dash will be a year old in June. If you’ve already got 2 under 2,Continue reading “5 ways to simplify life with 2 kids under 2 years old.”
What I’m sharing on Instagram:
Hi, I’m Brittni, a mom who’s determined to share my light, wisdom, and joyfulness with every mom. My desire is that every woman knows she is worthy of ease and joy and finds the encouragement and motivation to pursue her best life possible.
I live in rural Oregon with my husband and 3 sons. I never dreamed of being a boy-mom, but now I can’t imagine life not surrounded by toy dinosaurs, race cars, and fart noises.