I’m here to help you not lose your effing mind.
I know the house is always a mess and you feel like you are too, but that’s not how it has to be.
I’m here to share the tools necessary for that happy, healthy home you want. Your kids need to see you shining and thriving and flourishing and blooming.
The Meant to Bloom Podcast
- 60: The Groundwork to Creating a Life You LoveI believe motherhood is awesome and all those hard parts aren’t really motherhood. The hardest parts of motherhood should be watching our kids struggle to learn something new, or going through a heartbreak. Keeping up with dishes, stressing about whatContinue reading “60: The Groundwork to Creating a Life You Love”
- 59: How to Quit Faking Gratitude & Ignite Real Abundant BlessingsI know what it feels like to be faking gratitude. I know how it feels to have lost faith in humanity, to feel unseen, to feel afraid of your own voice, to feel so alone yet surrounded by others. IContinue reading “59: How to Quit Faking Gratitude & Ignite Real Abundant Blessings”
- 58: Take Care or Your Most Basic Needs FirstI wanna have a serious chat with you today about doing the things you know you’re supposed to be doing. Too often we get caught up in the excitement of all the fun ways to practice self-care, but when itContinue reading “58: Take Care or Your Most Basic Needs First”
60: The Groundwork to Creating a Life You Love – Meant to Bloom
What people think about the podcast:
Your first step to the life you want is right here:
My signature guided workbook will teach you how to do the work yourself to practice proactive mental wellness at home. Mindset is the key to maintaining a positive attitude while juggling every ball motherhood throws at you.
A little of what’s inside this guide:
- Gaining a growth mindset
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- Creating effective affirmations
- Finding quiet moments daily
- How to do the bare minimum
- and so so much more!
“I can’t wait!”
Read the Blog, too!
My most popular posts:
There’s a number of ways you can make a meal plan and I’m about to give you the simplest run down of each of these so you can see what they look like, pick what works best for you, and have a few options on standby in case you need to shake things up later and use another method. Keep your eye out for free planning templates throughout this post!
I hated cleaning most of my life, you can ask my mom. I gave her such a hard time when it was time for chores, I always had a headache. At the time, I didn’t understand why I got headaches so conveniently when asked to sweep the kitchen. My mom always thought I wasContinue reading “3 Easy Steps to Stop Hating Housework”
Are you on the verge of mommy burnout? If you’re not enjoying your role as a mom, you’re probably about to burnout, if you haven’t already. The simple truth is that motherhood is meant to be fun and beautiful with some light sprinkling of stress and irritation. If your motherhood looks more like exhaustion, angerContinue reading “What To Do When You Can’t Get A Moment Alone – Mama Needs a Break”
Because someone, somewhere, needs to hear this right now: You are enough. Your baby loves you. Your body has done amazing things. You are not alone. I’ve breastfed 3 babies, or tried to…. and I’ve had totally different experiences with all of them. Your worth is not in how much milk you can produce. YouContinue reading “Everything I Know About Breastfeeding”
Every day we make thousands of decisions, from what to have for breakfast, to where to send our children to school. Some decisions we don’t even realize we are making, and some take a lot of meditation, thought and prayer. How often do we stop to think WHERE our decisions are coming from? Are weContinue reading “Are you making fear based decisions?”
I’d like to introduce you to my boys. These guys fill my life with joy, and cause a lot of stress doing so. I’m so grateful to be their momma! Desmond is 2 and a half years old now and Dash will be a year old in June. If you’ve already got 2 under 2,Continue reading “5 ways to simplify life with 2 kids under 2 years old.”
What I’m sharing on Instagram:
Hi, I’m Brittni, a mom who’s determined to share my light, wisdom, and joyfulness with every mom. My desire is that every woman knows she is worthy of ease and joy and finds the encouragement and motivation to pursue her best life possible.
I live in rural Oregon with my husband and 3 sons. I never dreamed of being a boy-mom, but now I can’t imagine life not surrounded by toy dinosaurs, race cars, and fart noises.