I’m here to help you not lose your effing mind, mama. I know the house is always a mess and you feel like you are too, but that’s not how it has to be – you’re meant to bloom, not for gloom.
Your peace and joy are necessary for that happy, healthy home you want. Your kids need to see you shining and thriving and flourishing and blooming. This is the example you are setting for them to follow, let’s make it one to be proud of!
My Recent Tips and Topics
- How to Start Living Your Dream Life TodayHere’s the show notes: Today’s episode involves a series of questions and insight to lead you to living the life you really want to live. Too often we walk through life aimlessly following the crowd – trying to live upContinue reading “How to Start Living Your Dream Life Today”
- 5 Things You Have to Give up to be a Happy MomThese days it seems like an oxymoron to say “happy mom.” Is this even possible to attain? What do you have to sacrifice in order to have this happiness? I promise you don’t have to give up any of the good stuff.
- I Don’t Care What Your Pastor Says – You ARE Enough.THESE ARE THE SHOW NOTES (PLUS A FEW EXTRA THOUGHTS) FOR EPISODE 51 OF THE MEANT THE BLOOM PODCAST. Jesus said you are enough. Let’s talk about that. I’ve been hearing this message increasingly often: the one that Christian leadersContinue reading “I Don’t Care What Your Pastor Says – You ARE Enough.”
Your first step to the life you want is right here:
My signature guided workbook will teach you how to do the work yourself to practice proactive mental wellness at home. Mindset is the key to maintaining a positive attitude while juggling every ball motherhood throws at you.
A little of what’s inside this guide:
- Gaining a growth mindset
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- Creating effective affirmations
- Finding quiet moments daily
- How to do the bare minimum
- and so so much more!
“I can’t wait!”