I’m Brittni, your mom-life mentor
I know everyone says “mom-life is so hard,” but I just can’t bring myself to agree. I’m more on board with the whole “mom-life, best life,” train of thought.
I believe motherhood is awesome and all those hard parts aren’t really motherhood. The hardest parts of motherhood should be watching our kids struggle to learn something new, or going through a heart break.
Keeping up with dishes, stressing about what schooling options to choose, getting behind on laundry, and feeling like you’re not an absolute MILF, shouldn’t be the “hard parts of motherhood.” Because let’s face it. those are just a distraction for the real reason you’re a mom, you’re real purpose as a mom.
Getting hung up on those chores or limiting beliefs just isn’t your destiny.
You are meant to bloom
I believe that all women bloom when the season and environment is right for them. I also believe that with our minds, we can manipulate our environment. Through practices like effective affirmations, grounding, and deep gratitude, we can shift our whole mindsets and FEEL like we are living a new life, even without our external world changing at all.
What’s in the course?
Unblock Your Joy
- What’s blocking your joy?
- Defining motherhood (not 9-5, you are irreplaceable as mom)
- What’s your role in your home/work life
- Why hate and joy can’t coexist, you get to choose your path
- Who are you doing this for? What’s your why?
- What does your dream life look like? Be her now.
- Your words matter, about self, home, others, etc
- Overcoming your negative thoughts – attach self love starter kit here
- How are you standing in your own way? Habit assessment
- Gratitude and contentment, being a good steward of what you have, trusted with little
- Abundance vs Scarcity, Fear vs Faith
- Less stress, get grounded, meditation, affirmations
- Your life priorities, delegating, deleting, getting help where needed, as needed
- Seasons of life, don’t be settled, things always change, go with it
- Fear of moving forward/success
- Immersion and persuasion – creating the life you’re meant for
Love the Home You Have
- Back to gratitude and mindset, be happy here before it gets better, or it won’t
- Differences in tidy, clean, clutter, mess, organized
- Redefine how you speak about your home and to dos
- Declutter all the things as you go or before you start – quick declutter guide here
- Hot Spots to declutter and prioritize clean
- Creating your “happy zones” – podcast episode
- Room resets
- Destressing the kitchen
- Home care systems and schedules
- My daily routine and cares – a day in the life of not giving an eff, but getting it done
- Bare minimum, defining enough, then making it as simple as possible so you can be extra
- The toy library and other helpful home tips
- The simple things that support your new self
- The Everyday Joy Planner and all the things to track – free printable joy planner
- Curating a closet you love – how to let go of who you were
- Meal Planning Guide
- Creating a mental health toolkit
- Journaling and processing what comes up as it comes up
- Self care is self preservation and basic needs, too (commit to doing what it takes to be happy/healthy and in love with benign alive)
Private Facebook Group
Join the private group and get all your questions answered as the lessons to this course are being uploaded over the next 3 months. This group will be an amazing resource as you’ll hear directly from me as well as multiple different viewpoints and visions from the other women working through the course alongside you.
This is basically a group coaching membership where you get to stop paying after 3 months (but stay in the group!) and you get to keep all the lessons and workbook to access any time in the future, forever. Let’s do this!
Ready to Make Shift Happen?
Your mindset is either your greatest enemy or your greatest asset – you get to decide.
It’s time choose happy. It’s time to choose fulfillment. It’s time to stop playing the victim in your own home and start owning your mom-life.
You are the curator of your happiness. It’s that simple. It’s your time to take action and live the peaceful, joyful mom-life you’ve been afraid to dream of.