I’m getting a bit honest and vulnerable today (okay, so I do that all the time…) I’m sharing with you a sneak peek into my life right now in this season of waiting, transition, and anxiety. I’m choosing fullness over busy-ness, I’m choosing peace over stress. And here’s exactly how I’m doing that right now, in real time, today.
In this episode we’re chatting about:
- The ups and downs of house hunting and watching your dreams slip away
- Unexpected blessings when things don’t work out
- Managing anxiety through the chaos
Listen to these related episodes:
- Episode 45: Embracing a Season of Change
- Episode 65: How to Handle an Emotional Funk
Episode 71: Living Everyday with Intention
- Free Guides – Mindset Makeover & more: https://brittniclarkson.com/freebies/
- Planners, Journals, etc: https://a.co/iQGnc2a
- Courses collection: http://blossomacademy.teachable.com
- Website: http://www.BrittniClarkson.com
- Email me email@example.com
- Submit a question to be answered on the show: https://brittniclarkson.com/q-a-form/
Hi, I’m Brittni, a mom who’s determined to share my light, wisdom, and joyfulness with every mom. My desire is that every woman knows she is worthy of ease and joy and finds the encouragement and motivation to pursue her best life possible.
I live in rural Oregon with my husband and 3 sons. I never dreamed of being a boy-mom, but now I can’t imagine life not surrounded by toy dinosaurs, race cars, and fart noises.