A 6 week rotating meal plan for the whole year.
Awhile back I wrote a post called How to Create Your Own Rotating Meal Plan.
At the time I didn’t consider that many of the meals I put on my own plan (link included in post above) were cold weather meals and I wouldn’t want them when the Summer came along.
This is my revised 6 week rotating plan, for year round use.
I only meal plan for my weekdays, which are Monday through Thursday. Each week I will sit down on Sunday night and plug in my weekend meals for the following week.
- Crab alfredo, green salad, French bread (Recipe)
- Enchilada stuffed peppers, rice (Recipe)
- California vegetable casserole, chicken breast, potatoes (Recipe)
- General Tso’s chicken, ramen, stir fry veggies (Recipe)
- Spaghetti, green salad, French bread (Recipe)
- Mexican quinoa, avocados, taco beef (Recipe)
- Cheesy stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken breast, green beans, potatoes (Recipe)
- Teriyaki meatballs, stir fry veggies (Recipe)
- Sausage sheet pan dinner (Recipe)
- Mushrooms and rice, veggies, bread (Recipe)
- Lasagne, green salad, French bread (Recipe)
- Taco salad, tortilla chips, avocado (Recipe)
- Tuna alfredo casserole, peas, bread (Recipe)
- Spicy beef and butternut squash skillet, rice (Recipe)
- BBQ Chicken, corn, potatoes (Recipe)
- Taco soup, tortilla chips, avocado (Recipe)
- Macaroni and tomato with beef, rolls (Recipe)
- Cabbage stir fry, rice (Recipe)
- Bacon wrapped meatloaf, green beans, mashed potatoes (Recipe)
- Creamy chicken enchilada, rice (Recipe)